What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Dr Lundell is a cardiovascular and toracic surgeon. He has performed over 5,000 heart surgeries. His book The Great Cholesterol Lie, proves how you can cure heart disease and how cholesterol does NOT cause heart disease.
- You’ll get your “prescription” for eating out – even fast-food restaurants can yield a few heart-healthy options, when you know what to watch for… and watch OUT for!
- Why so many people who undergo bypass surgery are right back on that table ten years later… still not obese… still not smoking… and still with no elevated cholesterol
- Why lowering your cholesterol intake is not helping lower your risk of heart attack… and may actually be doing you more harm!
- Why Everything You Learned About Cholesterol Is A Lie, How It Began in 1948 And Why It Continues… Pages 19-29.
- The One Common Denominator Dr. Lundell Saw In Over 5,000 Patients-Inflammation, And How To Put The Fire Out… Pages 63-79.
- The most famous long-term study in heart research… and how it led to the most devastating mistake in health care!
- The fallacy of a low-fat diet – where the idea came from, the results of the experiment, and what needs to be done to overcome it!
- The essential response your body has to a foreign substance anywhere… and how it can turn against you, when it occurs in your arteries!
- The current state of heart health care… what’s working… what isn’t… and how to tell the difference, so you don’t become a victim of The System!
- Getting by day-by-day, on prescription medications that keep their heart pumping and their blood flowing – and put other aspects of their health at risk?
How much can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. The Great Cholesterol Lie scores an averge of 4.00, which is above average and is exactly what we’re looking for.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Great Cholesterol Lie scores 62.40/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://thecholesterollie.com/aff/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thecholesterollie.com you’ll also be taken through to thecholesterollie.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)